My photo
Appointments in Danielson and N Stonington CT, and via Skype, FaceTime and telephone - 1/2 hour session $30.00 US.

My Divine Contract

Wouldn't it be nice if we had a contract before we decide to come to the Earth? Imagine if your life was your responsibility and there was no one to blame for anything that happens to you while living your life. Suppose you had a deal with God way before your took your first breath...

I believe we have four parts to our individual contracts from the moment we choose to make this planet our home. Each of these four contracts releases us from any blame, anger or fear. Our contracts set us free so that it is "me" that is responsible for my life lessons...

Section 1:

I will choose the date and time of my birth so that my zodiac sign will help to influence me along my journey.

Section 2:

I will choose my parents so they can help to guide and teach me along my journey.

Section 3:

I will choose a chakra to help show me my divine path.

Section 4:

I will choose the date and time of my death which releases any blame that could be directed at another person.

2 comments:

  1. Good morning! very interesting perspective!looking forward to reading more posts on chakras. please continue your posts, as they are especially useful to those living outside your country, who cannot meet with you face to face. thank you.we have access to bach flower remedies,but need your guidance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Anonymous: Thank you for your comments. Should you feel the need for additional help and guidance on your spiritual journey, I am available via Skype and FaceTime as well. The internet really has freed us!

    ReplyDelete